The Sports day for the Sunday school children is scheduled as follows.
Date: Sunday, 07th October 2012. Time: 09.00 - 16.30 hrs.
Venue: St John Primary school, Kearsley, Bolton, BL4 8AP.
- Itâ€™s entirely up to each participantâ€™s preference which game they are participating.
- Three Sunday school teachers will be available for each age group to collect the names from 9 am onwards, therefore please be on time.
- 09.15hrs we will start our video show about Holy Qurbana.
- Those who are participating for cycle slow race must bring your own cycle.
These are the games for each age group
- Toss the ring : 7-9yrs, 10-14yrs
- Lemon and spoon race : 5-6 yrs, 7-9 yrs, 10-14 yrs
- Three leg race : 7-9 yrs, 10-14 yrs
- Bowling : 7-9 yrs, 10-14 yrs
- Cycle slow race : 10-14 yrs, 7-9 yrs - (Once the race started No part of the participantâ€™s body may touch the ground. The bicycle must maintain forward motion at all times. The bicycle must remain within the boundaries of the track. The longest time to complete the course will determine the winner.)
- Dodge ball - (optional if time allows & itâ€™s a group game)
- Penguin walk 5-6 yrs, 7-9 yrs - All the children line up at the start line and they put their beanbag on top of their feet and then they try to walk like a penguin, without dropping the bean bag. The first child who can make it to the finish line is the winner.
- Hold the orange 5-6 yrs, 7-9 yrs, 10-14 yrs - Every pair stands face to face with each other and try to pinch an orange between their foreheads without using their hands. The pair has to complete the distance without dropping the orange.
Many thanks to all parents once again for your valuable support.